ALL VIDEO VISITATION IS MONITORED AND RECORDED.
Adult in custody visitation is a privilege and may be denied for disciplinary reasons or operational necessity.
- You must create a TELMATE login online at www.gettingout.com or at the lobby kiosk by admin window prior to visiting.
- All local (NORCOR Lobby) visitations must be prescheduled either by yourself through your TELMATE login or by the adult in custody.
- Visitors will wear clothing which is not unduly suggestive. NO HALTER TOPS, NO TUBE TOPS, NO SWIM WEAR, NO SEE THROUGH CLOTHING, NO LOW CUT TOPS, NO SHORT LENGTH CLOTHING. NOTHING ABOVE THE KNEE.
- Any violation of visitation rules or court ordered "No Contact" will result in a terminated visitation and the violation will be reported. (There are no refunds for facility terminated visitations).
- No disturbances or disruptions shall occur.
- There is no loitering permitted in the NORCOR Lobby.
- No smoking or tobacco use is permitted in the NORCOR Lobby.
- There are no pets allowed in the NORCOR Lobby.
- No vandalism shall occur.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children will not be left unattended in the NORCOR lobby.
- Children with disruptive behavior must be removed from the visiting area if such action becomes necessary to avoid disturbing other adults in custody or visitors.
- Visitors who supply contraband to prisoners are subject to prosecution under ORS 162.185. Supplying contraband is a Class C Felony.
- Visitors must leave the visiting area as soon as the visit is over. If you wish to leave your visit early, you may leave at any time.
- There will be NO Administration Staff available on the weekends, you must use the phone on the right side of the TELMATE Kiosk to assist you with video visitation.