NORCOR Juvenile Detention
- The Juvenile Services Department of Jurisdiction determines Visitor eligibility for phone and in-person visitation.
- In-Person Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- In-Person visitation is Non-Contact.
- Telephone visitation will be on an Outgoing basis and usually happens on Tuesdays and Saturdays. There is currently no charge for these calls.
- Call 541-298-1447 for current Juvenile Services phone numbers.
**All visitors and their property are subject to search**
|Facility Visitation Hours
Visitation space is limited. You are encouraged to call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Visitors traveling from outside the four NORCOR counties may call up to two days ahead for a visitation appointment.
Please call 541-298-1447.
(You may also schedule an appointment at the facility over the intercom)
Please use the intercom to check-in with Detention Staff when you arrive.
Attorneys are verified as the Attorney of Record by the County Juvenile Services department.
Attorneys will be allowed to visit at anytime between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm (except during mealtimes).
All attempts will be made to allow expedient visitation, however delays may be experienced due to facility needs.
Clergy visits may be arranged through the Detention Manager or the Supervisor.
Youth may send and receive correspondence through the U.S. Mail, per State Law.
We will provide postage for two personal letters per week and all legal and official mail.
We do not allow mail, messages, or notes to be left at the facility for you.
**Any exceptions to the visitation policy must be approved in advance by the Detention Manager or Shift Supervisor**
modified: 02/19/2019 09:13 pm