Northern Oregon Regional Correctional Facility provides enhanced Public Safety through secure confinement, reformative programs and a process of supervised community reentry.
Philosophy & Goals
NORCOR consists of trained professionals who are committed to a safe, secure and respectful organization. We are dedicated to public safety, victims rights and the reformation of the offenders under our care. Offenders will be treated in a safe and humane manner and we will exemplify the “Core Values” of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
201 Webber Street
The Dalles, OR 97058(541) 298-1576
211 Webber Street
The Dalles, OR 97058(541) 298-1447
- Special Called Board Meeting Agenda
- 2018-2019 Approved Budget
- Board Minutes November 01, 2018 (Special-Called)
- Board Minutes October 01, 2018 (Special-Called)
- Board Minutes October 18, 2018
- December 20, 2018 Board Meeting Packet
- OSSA Final Inspection Report
- Proposed Amended Bylaws
Northern Oregon Regional Correctional Facilities, otherwise known as “NORCOR”, is a Regional Adult Corrections and Juvenile Detention complex that serves four counties. Setting a national precedent Gilliam, Hood River, Sherman and Wasco counties have merged to develop this facility. NORCOR is committed to serving these four counties and their communities.